Monday, February 21, 2011

turd.


Fun fact #4: Contrary to what Bo’s foster family told us, Bo does NOT get along with cats. I guess most boxers don’t. Our plump kitty spent the night in my room and, when I left my door open the next morning, Bo seized the opportunity to show us how he really feels about her. As soon as Bo took off for my room, I chased him at full speed, yelling at the top of my lungs (which really did no good at all.)  He had the cat cornered by the time I reached him and when I grabbed his collar, he snapped at her but she was just out of reach. Good start to the day. Again, he’s lucky he’s so cute.
My brother was on his deathbed ill that morning. Not literally, but if you saw him you would have thought so. He stayed home from school so he could try to sleep off the sickness.
Fun fact #5: Bo is a slow eater, Jack is not. Bo takes forever to eat his food every time and it tortures Jack to watch him every time.
When I got home from school, I let the dogs out and then sat with Bo while he finished his leftover breakfast, which of course tormented Jack. After things settled down, I had to go to the bathroom and with it being the puppy’s second day here I didn’t trust him to be unattended for any amount of time so I asked my brother if he could get up and watch him for a few minutes. He said no. Shocker. I decided to risk it; I mean what could he do in three minutes?
Mistake. I failed to realize that because I had just fed him, he would have to go potty very soon. So, while I was doing my business, he did his too. On the floor. To his defense, he did get it just on the wood floors and avoided the rug completely. Doggy dodo is a lot harder to get off of rugs. 
Later, I went with the dogs outside and watched Bo eat some poop, which is repulsive so I called my mom and told her and after she googled it she found that dogs with worms eat their poop. Awesome. She called the vet office and they didn’t seem too worried about it. Sometimes eating poop is a behavioral issue. The good news is he loves to lick people. I have now dubbed him poop breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment